5.13.2006

We Got Spirit! What?


It seems we've got the Spirit at our house today. First, Jehovah sent some witnesses over and interrupted the Mamacita's nap. Then I learned all about the intrinsic superiority bestowed upon short people by the gravity wielding Flying Spaghetti Monster - thanks, Imperfect Mommy for the suggestion.

All that divine intervention got me to thinking about my own mortal soul so I stopped over at Belief O' Matic to test out their religious beliefs quiz. Take the time to answer and prioritize 20 questions and the Belief O' Matic presents you with a list of religions, in descending order, that exemplify your beliefs. Heathens and disciples alike might find their results interesting.

For the record, my top three:

1. Universalist Unitarian
2. Liberal Quaker
3. Theravada Buddhism

Now if I could only internalize all of that peace, love and understanding.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

Wow, I just spent like a half hour doing that. Thanks for the link! Like you I'm a Unitarian Universalist, but also a neo-pagan and a Quaker. Go figure.(and thanks for the link love too--right kindly of you ma'am)

May 15, 2006 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Imperfect Mommy said...

We got spirit yes we do, we got spirit how 'bout you? You are revealing your (yikes) cheerleader days, there miss mama pajama!

May 17, 2006 4:02 AM  
Anonymous Imperfect Mommy said...

And BTW, I am:
1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (86%)
3. Neo-Pagan (85%)

Sounds like we need to all check out the Unitarian service!

May 17, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Jessi Louise said...

That was interesting. Looks like I am:

1. Liberal Quakers (100%)
2. Mahayana Buddhism (89%)
3. Bahá'í Faith (85%)

It's good to finally have this information ;)

May 18, 2006 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home