6.09.2006

Why I Majored in English Lit

Delinquent again.

I blame the Colorado Real Estate Commission. They've stolen my sense of humor and replaced it with mind numbing facts.

For instance, I can now prorate for taxes paid in
arrears like an accountant on Coke (beverage or otherwise). I can identify the negotiable terms of a Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate from sixty paces. I am also able, without hesitation, to define for you a property lien and suggest to you many ways by which you can clear those dirty buggers and render your Title squeaky clean and cloudless.

Cloudless. I'll give you cloudless. Cloudless is the sunny-damn-skies waiting on the other side of next Thursday when I swap my financial calcul
ator for a radio flyer and a certain blue-eyed co-pilot.

That's cloudless Mama mind.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Geoffy said...

I'm proud of you honey! I know the last three weeks have been stressful, but you are doing an amazing job with the Bear and school--plus it will be over in three short days!! Woo-hoooooo

June 09, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home